Saturday, January 5, 2013

'Gram of the Week (11/28/11 - 12/4/11)


I’M GOING TO CANZ-A-CITI, CANZ-A-CITI HERE I COME!

…they got some crazy little women there, and I’m gonna get me some!

John again! He frequents a lot of places and he's always calling me to sing to the  barmaid of his favorite hangouts, or even the bank tellers at the banks his strip club has his business accounts with.

Sara is a barmaid at Canz-a-Citi Roadhouse in Patchogue. For the uninitiated, the “cans” ain’t for the beer. It’s  similar to a Hooter’s. This Jameson-shot-drinking barmaid will tell you that Blue Curacao comes from blue oranges (who knew?). And after a few “Irish Car Bombs” and “Jaeger Bombs”, she’s known to growl like a bear and rolls around on the floor….all while she’s working! And when she’s ready for a nap, you’ll find her sleeping next to the ice machine. I was born 25 years too late!

Kerry

No comments:

Post a Comment